Page:University Accommodation

University Accommodation

If you would like to live in University owned or managed accommodation - please get in touch with the Accommodation team who can answer all your questions:

Phone: 0114 2224488 (option 2)

This is not just an option for first year students as you can live in University accommodation throughout your entire studies with the University of Sheffield. Accommodation Services have so much choice to suit your needs, offering self-contained and shared accommodation throughout the residences.

Rooms on offer include standard en-suite, deluxe en-suite, shared bathrooms, family properties and studios across Ranmoor/Endcliffe and City Centre locations. There are also shared houses where you can choose to rent accommodation with your friends or a new group of people, which is a fab way of having that freedom whilst still maintaining the convenience of having all the University services still available to you with your bills included in the rent.

You can express an interest in University accommodation from November onwards but you will not be required to sign a contract until early 2018, so this gives you the security to sign up for your next home plus a bit more time to get your deposit together, which is always helpful.

Whatever you’re looking for - we can find something to suit, so do get in touch with the team and we will be happy to help you through the process.