Making a Complaint about the University

If you are unhappy with any aspect of your university experience, such as; your course, tutors, supervision, procedures, etc, the University has a complaints procedure in place to allow you to raise your concerns and hopefully get things resolved.

Making a Complaint about the Students' Union

To submit a complaint to the Students’ Union, for consideration under its Complaints and Discipline Regulations, please use the Complaints Form.

Problems with Placements

Passing your placement is necessary in programmes where this forms part of the degree. It is really important to solve any problems early so that it doesn't affect your degree / qualification.

Supervision Problems

The working relationship between you and your PhD supervisor is a close one. This can make dealing with conflicts difficult. But in case of a problem with your supervisor, this guide sets out ways in which you can try and resolve the issue.